If the pain starts in your lower back or hip and travels down into the leg or foot, compression or damage to the sciatic nerve may be to blame. Sciatica is becoming increasingly common due to modern-day factors like sedentary living and poor posture. Whatever is causing your debilitating sciatica discomfort, we are on a mission to support your lasting relief with natural products that work in harmony with the body.
Pure, organic, and backed by time-tested wisdom, our herbal remedies at Herbal Lodge are rooted in over 1,000 years of Native American wellness. Our sciatica pain cream features an innovative formulation of powerhouse ingredients, all sourced with sustainability and respect for your health.
Our All-Natural Sciatica Cream Will Soothe Inflammation & Relax Muscles
We are serious about lasting relief with time-tested ingredients that have been effectively used by traditional healers for centuries. And, with our wild-crafted remedies, you can expect a level of sciatica relief that you never thought was possible with a topical cream! Unlike other modern topicals that only mask the painful concerns, our wild-harvested blend is intended to support your holistic wellness in a myriad of beneficial ways.
When you try our alleviating sciatica cream at Herbal Lodge, our balanced formulation supports your quest for lasting sciatica pain relief with:
- Balsam Poplar (Not balm of gilead - our wild-harvested poplar buds provide significantly more relief!) is known for a combination of anti-inflammatory, immune-system stimulating, and antioxidative stress reduction benefits.
- Tamarack Bark is a natural analgesic (pain reliever), supports immune system regulation, and contains various antioxidant compounds that contribute to healthier nerve function and reduced oxidative stress.
- Bees Wax is an exceptionally soothing ingredient that is known to reduce inflammation, protect the skin by creating a barrier, and promote healthier skin tissue with anti-oxidative, anti-bacterial, and skin-softening compounds.
- Castor Oil is the bestcarrier oil to support our organic ingredients. Rich in fatty acids, minerals, and restorative Vitamin E, this balanced ingredient contributes to the protective, inflammation-reducing, and pain-alleviating equation.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil enhances the absorption of these vital ingredients while simultaneously softening the skin and flooding the tissues with beneficial antioxidants.
All elements of our carefully crafted formula are prepared with respect for the land and respect for your personal wellness goals. Each tin of our sciatica nerve pain cream is a direct reflection of our client-first business model, and we take the responsibility of your supporting your pain relief seriously. With every order, you can expect a higher standard of potency, additive-free organics, and better deals because we manage every step of the sourcing and production ourselves!
Say Goodbye To The Shooting Pain & Discomfort of Sciatica
Give our soothing sciatic nerve pain cream a try and experience the difference for yourself. Our sciatica cream is safe for any skin type, non-addictive, and provides fast-acting relief in only 10-15 minutes!
To further support your sciatica nerve pain relief, we recommend pairing our topical ointments with our Mushkeewatig Nerve Tea to support big-picture nerve health.
Our Indigenous traditional knowledge has taught us to go after the pain from the inside and out. Tea is for inside the body and our ointments are used externally, giving your pain the double whammy! In addition to the best in Native American remedies, try incorporating these helpful ideas into your daily routine and reclaim a healthier version of you!
Tips On Managing Sciatic Nerve Pain:
- Rest and Avoid Prolonged Sitting: Take frequent breaks and avoid activities that worsen thesciatica pain. Find a comfortable position that relieves pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Use Cold or Heat Therapy: Apply an ice pack to reduce inflammation, then switch to heat to relax muscles and promote blood flow. Use these therapies in 15-20 minute intervals.
- Maintain Good Posture: Practice proper posture, especially when sitting or standing to minimize pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Engage in Gentle Stretching: Perform gentle stretching exercises to improve flexibility and relieve tension in the lower back and legs. Yoga and Pilates can be beneficial for many sciatica pain issues.
Would you like to learn more about our time-tested Native American remedies? We stand behind every tin of our sciatica pain cream with over a decade of natural wellness insights. Ask us about our wild-harvesting processes, learn more about the best cream for nerve pain in the back, or tell us about your goals and we’ll help you find the perfect remedy for your sciatic nerve pain!