Natural relief inspired by legendary Native American wisdom powers our restorative creams. Ideal for muscular aches, nerve pain in your back, and many other forms of disruptive back discomfort, our time-tested remedies at Herbal Lodge can change the way you manage your aches and pains!
Infused with the power of key ingredients such as wild-harvested tamarack bark and balsam poplar, our soothing topicals are capable of supporting a wider range of acute aches and underlying conditions. For back pain problems caused by muscular tension, traumatic injuries, or musculoskeletal malalignment, our soothing cream is the best option for lasting relief.
Best Cream for Nerve Pain in Your Back
Since muscular, joint, and nerve pain in your back is often caused by several related factors, our infusion features a balanced formulation that is crafted to promote complete wellness. Like Native American healers of the past, our all-natural muscle, joint, and sciatica cream is crafted to support a healthier overall system and reduce the primary causes of discomfort.
Unlike many other topical remedies that only provide temporary relief for superficial concerns, our holistic creams address nerve pain in your back on a cellular level. By restoring a healthier inflammatory response, perceived pain is reduced, mobility can improve, and vital processes such as tissue oxygenation and nerve performance are enhanced. By stimulating a balanced immune response, the body is better prepared to defend against current and future problems. When we choose natural products that resonate with our body on a fundamental level, temporary relief can transform into lasting quality-of-life improvements.
With our organic topical ointment supporting your wellness routine, other benefits include:
- Reduced reliance on artificial products or medications: By choosing ethically sourced ingredients that are organic, safe, and non-addictive, you may be able to reduce the need for other undesirable pain management strategies.
- Support for the planet and you: When you make the switch to our organic and wild-harvested products for lasting back pain relief, you also support our vision of living more harmoniously with the earth. Every purchase at Herbal Lodge directly promotes sustainability and the cherished forests we harvest from.
- Fast-acting relief that lasts for hours: There’s a reason our superior ingredients have been utilized by Native Americans for over 1,000 years. Our highly effective cream has zero side effects, is safe for every skin type, and only takes about 10-15 minutes to experience the best pain relief results.
What is Our Back Cream Made With?
Deep in the Northern Michigan woods, you will find our herbal masters harvesting the rich ingredients in our products by hand. Inside our Minagin Pain cream, our key ingredient is sourced from the resinous buds of the balsam poplar tree. We combine this rich balsam poplar extract with the potent benefits of tamarack bark to promote holistic relief.
In addition to these powerhouse ingredients which boast broad benefits for immunity, inflammation, and oxidative stress reduction, our soothing back and shoulder pain relief cream contains these organic ingredients:
- St. John’s wort: Known to relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and prevent infection.
- Extra-virgin olive oil: Helps the nutrients in our salve absorb faster, is rich in antioxidants, and is great for the skin!
- Beeswax: Supports a creamy texture, reduces inflammation, and helps to protect the skin.
- Castor Oil: Used to reduce pain, assist with skin conditions, and protect the body from viruses, bacteria, and fungal infections.
- That’s it!
How To Apply Our Back Pain Relief Cream
Experience the best in all-day relief by applying a dab of our organic pain-relieving cream directly to the source of your pain. Rub in for 20-30 seconds, and let it absorb for 5 minutes before dressing or washing the area. We recommend reapplying 3-5 times per day, or as needed to keep the back pain away!
Before ordering a tin of our back pain cream, don’t hesitate to contact our herbal experts if you have questions or want to learn more about our other holistic remedies!